Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Up and At 'Em!!!!

Friends and family, internet surfers and actual surfers, acquaintances and strangers, funnymen and moneymen--

Greetings and salutations!

My name is Matt Stewart, and I'm thrilled to join the ranks of millions of people with blogs that nobody reads. I live three miles from the beach in San Francisco with my girlfriend and my dog and 800,000 people living in fantasyland. It's a nice fantasyland though, especially in the winter.

A little about me: I work as a creative writer for a start-up animation studio. We're currently looking for investors, so if you'd like to be a part of Iron Kid Fist Action! please drop me an email with your credit card number and billing address. Cash is also acceptable.

I also write stuff in my free time-- mostly "the novel," but I also work on other, shorter pieces that I frequently mail out to get rejected by retarded editors at stupid literary magazines that nobody's ever heard of. One silly piece actually did make it on the air over at Opiummagazine.com, and you can read it here if you're ready to laugh your ass off. NOTE: I'm aware of an improper "an" usage, so please don't remind me, thanks.

Man I feel cool already.

1 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger fotopoetry said...

Opium Mag is fun! Clever piece!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home