Friday, January 14, 2005

Throw It Out

I haven't posted in the last few days because I haven't been able to find a photo of the Three Stooges with a Christmas tree. Granted, I haven't tried very hard. But still, it would make this post a lot better.

My downstairs neighbors still have their Christmas tree up. It is January 14. Christmas was three weeks ago. Orthodox Christmas was over a week ago. Me, I like to have the tree down by Jan. 2. If it is still up today, you are a lazy shmuck. As you can see, this posting basically confirms what we already know: my downstairs neighbors suck.

In other news--check out the career speaker who advised girls to go into stripping! Remember, "for every two inches up there, it's another $50, 000."

Now there's a photo that'd be easy to find...but this is a family blog.

1 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Amy Ruiz Fritz said...

I hope that tree is of the fake variety otherwise it's going to go up like a Roman Candle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home