Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Road Warrior

I love going new places, but I am sick of traveling. As you've probably been able to piece together here, my last six weeks or so have included trips to Yosemite, Tahoe, Big Basin, Ann Arbor and, of course, Maui Wowie. Granted, they trips have been great, and I've gone new places. But I've also spent a lot of money, and I need a break. I think my dog is forgetting who I am.

So I wasn't overly excited when my boss announced that he's sending me to a conference in Dallas this week, especially since I overtly view Texas as the evil empire. But I'm warming up to the idea, especially as there will be lots of free food and I'll get to hang out with my crazy Mormon pal from college.

Texas: Bring on the ribs!

1 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, better not apply for a job at FLAVORSOUCK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home