Thursday, August 19, 2004

20 Feet From History

On my walk back from lunch, I discovered that the billboard approximately 20 feet above where I sit at this very moment currently features an Abercrombie and Fitch ad starring...Chris Carmack.

For those of you who didn't grow up with me, I went to high school with Chris's older brother, Scott Carmack, and met Chris a couple of times when we went back to Scott's house for homework parties. Since then, Chris has blown up on "The OC," as a male model, and I think he's doing movies too.

Kinda weird to work underneath a huge picture of his bad sexy self is all I'm saying.

2 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger soce said...

Does it make you feel inconsequential to know that one of your peers has made it so far, and you haven't?

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Matt Stewart said...

NEVER! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!

ok, maybe a little

 

Post a Comment

<< Home