Monday, October 18, 2004

Mastersouck

So today was my first day back at the gym in a couple of weeks, and frankly I was more interested in staying awake than remembering which locker I put my stuff in. After my workout, I went for the first $1.99 lock on the bottom row of lockers that I saw. My combination didn't work the first time around. I checked the back of the lock to make sure it was mine--sure enough, there was the thin glaze of a hastily-peeled-off combination sticker. I tried the combination again, and pulled harder.

The lock opened. But the stuff inside the locker wasn't mine.

SOMEBODY ELSE HAD THE SAME LOCK WITH THE SAME COMBINATION!!!

Despite this entry's title, I didn't get a masterlock--I got the Walgreen's $1.99 special. You've been warned....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home