Wednesday, April 27, 2005

It Was Bound to Happen

Yesterday, when responding to an ad for a camera case on craigslist, I ended up emailing somebody I know.

Granted, she's my girlfriend's friend's sister-in-law so we're not that tight, but I have met her a few times and knew her well enough to recognize her name. We had a nice little "what a coincidence!" email chat, and then I ended up not buying her camera case because Karla found an old one in the closet.

Still, pretty weird. The world is definitely getting smaller.

3 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When this dude named Stew was in Dallas, he farted and it smelled bad. Then, yesterday I farted and it smelled bad.

Small world.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Matt Stewart said...

you must be mistaken. my farts smell only of roses and peach.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Amy Ruiz Fritz said...

Very interesting...must be synchronicity. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home