Thursday, August 12, 2004

SF Weekly Redux

I just found out today that one of my more retarded letters to the editor was published in SF Weekly this week. In a hard-hitting article on The San Francisco Parking Situation back in early July, the author made the assertion that it's OK to leave a parked car touching another parked car's bumper. Read the self-important rhetoric here. (It's tip #3)

That's the kind of ridiculous assertion you get when there are more communists than Republicans living in your town--not that I like either group. My enlightened response.

WARNING: HIGHLY STUPID, BUT HIGHLY ENTERTAINING

2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger soce said...

Nice.. although I was expecting your retort to be a little more stupid than it turned out to be.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Matt Stewart said...

By stupid I mean pointless and silly rather than unintelligent. Actual stupidity is strictly forbidden on SuperMattalica.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home