Thursday, November 11, 2004

Funeral Report

One of the few nice things about going to my grandfather's funeral is that I had the chance to see what my non-nuclear relatives are up to. My aunt is busy making the world safe for women scientists and honing her html skills at smartgirl.org. My cousin just got back from Oregon, where he unsuccessfully campaigned against their constitutional amendment banning gay marriage. Another distant relative (my grandmother's cousin's son), Martin Zellar, just cut off a musical tour with Harry Shearer, aka the voice of Ned Flanders, because his British wife was too loud and annoying.

Then there's Brad Zellar, another distant relative, who's growing out his hair for as long as he can stand it so he can get ten haircuts in two days for a documentary on barbershops that he's working on. That's right, ten trims in two days.

I didn't have a camera with me, but here's a rough reconstruction of Brad's current appearance:



You folks a'ready do some cow tippin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home