Tuesday, November 02, 2004

On the hood of a late-model Japanese car

Is where I voted.

After waiting in line for an hour and a half, they finally opened the floodgates and handed out ballots willy-nilly. People voted everywhere: on top of cars, on front stoops, on the ground. I've never had to wait over five minutes before--and we vote a lot in San Francisco (Recall, runoffs, mayor, etc).

Needless to say, I'm voting by mail from now on.

I waded through 25+ propositions, 22 candidates for Supervisor (SF City Council), voted for my ladies in Congress and got to work a mere 45 minutes late. Here's to FLOHPA doing the right thing.


1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger soce said...

But if you vote by the mail, then it won't be counted.. think of Ohio--

love,
soce

 

Post a Comment

<< Home