Friday, March 11, 2005

Chilling

This nonsense going down in Atlanta right now is insane. How, in a courthouse swarmed with cops, does an alleged rapist get a gun, kill three people (including the JUDGE!) and get away?!!!

Of course, he won't get away. Nobody gets away (except Osama bin Laden). It's already been predicted in my office that he'll die in the shootout - and if he doesn't, he'll definitely get the chair. While I'm generally against the death penalty, I could make an exception for this scumbag.

1 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Amy Ruiz Fritz said...

I saw on the news that the baliff the guy overpowered was a 50+ year old grandmother. She had a gun, but obviously she wasn't trained to subdue a guy taller and heavier than her.

If for some insane reason I was a baliff or other security type of person, especially over the age of 50, I would make sure to keep up on self-defense/subduing an attacker type training, even if the job didn't pay for it, which it should.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home