Saturday, March 05, 2005

My E-Mail to the 5-0

Dear Park Police Station,

Thanks for the regular updates, I love the pointed blend of crime and humor. However, I have a small request.

I've been dying to see Mr. 3000, the 2004 comedy starring Bernie Mac. However, every time I go to Into Video on Haight Street to check it out, it's not in. Turns out there's only one copy - and I learned tonight that the Park Police Station checked it out a couple of weeks ago. They haven't seen it since.

Could you please return this DVD to Into Video? Tens, if not hundreds, of Upper Haight residents have been deprived of 90 minutes of hilarity because you guys have been hording it. (And anyway, at this rate, it makes more sense for you guys to buy your own copy.)

Thanks,
Matt Stewart

(Note to readers: Feel free to pile on! Send emails urging the return of Mr. 3000 to SFPDParkStation@ci.sf.ca.us)

1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Amy Ruiz Fritz said...

It's all about Netflix. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home