Thursday, February 24, 2005

The Jackson 12

The Jackson 12 is definitely the funniest name for a group of jurors I've heard in a while. And even though the numbers look bad on paper for the King (eight women, no blacks), there are a lot of MJ fans in the group, as well as people related to sexual offenders. And one could make a strong argument of course that Michael isn't black himself - anything could happen.

As many of you know, I love MJ, but I wouldn't put these allegation past him. I will say that he's never struck me as an abuser (alcohol, drugs) and he's always come off as asexual. I hope he didn't do it, but it'll be interesting to hear the facts...

2 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude

Sadly, I think it is time to face the facts. MJ is a very sick and twisted dude. He already bought off one kid, and he`s gonna be stuck with a big bill for this one too.

Its time to retire MJ to a comfy jail cell for a long, long time.

Dude

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Matt Stewart said...

dude the other thing to consider is that if mike goes to prison he's gonna be in biiiig trouble. suicide is definitely on the table.

-souck on the 3-way MJ poster trade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home