Monday, December 05, 2005

Find Jerry Tang

I've seen signs searching for Jerry Tang EVERYWHERE in San Francisco. I saw at least 10 leaflets around town yesterday, two people carrying life-size photos, plus an article in the Chronicle and a link off Craigslist. And still I haven't been able to find the guy!

Jokes aside, the underlying story is pretty sad: a local dad with a history of seizures is missing without his medication. He's been gone for a week, so unless he took a secret trip to Mexico or something it doesn't look good. But give him this--he's got a lot of friends who miss him. If I ever go missing, get me Jerry Tang's search team.

Don't we all wonder who would be there if we went missing? Who would comb the wilderness looking for us? Who would fly across the country to show up at our funeral? Who would stay up late crying about us and who would write letters to our significant others? And who wouldn't?

1 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Dona Bogart said...

I have and it's bleak.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home