Sunday, January 23, 2005

Hell No, I Won't Go

I'm seriously considering boycotting the Super Bowl.

The axis of evil made it. On one side we have the Eagles, who I can never root for for 2 reasons: 1. NFC East Redskins' opponents/death enemies
2. T.O.

Then on the other side we have the Patriots. I hate them because:
1. They always win
2. Boston's had a damn good stretch over the past couple of years, and their pasty, loudmouthed, annoying fans are only getting more annoying

So why watch the game? Considering I could go for a bike ride and have the whole road to myself, or go to my favorite restaurants and have no wait, or simply catch up on some beauty sleep--the options are limitless.

Then again, I'm already in for gambling purposes, so I'll have to at least keep an eye on the score.

3 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger Amy Ruiz Fritz said...

Every team has loudmouth, annoying fans. That's no reason to dislike a team. Now, T.O. is a reason to root for the Patriots. That guy just sucks. His ego is out of control. At least it was when he was on the 49ers.

Does the world really need a terrellowens.com?

Doesn't matter to me, I'll be in Vegas when the big game is on. Wooo Hooo!

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you note that T.O. is sports' number-one jock? Or is his jock number one? You decide.

As for the whole Bowl business, I will watch, just in the hopes that Paul McCartney will doff his top.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger soce said...

PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!! PATRIOTS ROCK!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home