Wednesday, March 23, 2005

One Popular Mo-Fo

Check out this site to see how popular your name is.

My last name is Stewart, so you can pretty much rule out Googling myself no matter what my first name is. However, Matthew Stewart doesn't make it any easier. Both mattstewart.com and matthewstewart.com were taken eons ago, and don't forget the linebacker on the Cleveland Browns. I could throw the initials in there to nab a website but then it's too complicated and what's the point? Might as well be creative and come up with snappy, semi-trademark-infringing titles like SuperMattalica!

If you type "Matthew" into that site, you'll see that Matthew peaked at just about 1979 - when I was born! This means I've always been in classes with other Matts, and I've definitely met multiple fellow Matt Stewarts. Fortunately, I've been able to distinguish myself through my vivacious personality and dashing good looks, aye aye?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home