Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Birthday Memory Device (Non Promotional)

This is a major week for birthdays. My mom, my girlfriend, and a couple other friends all have birthdays this week. (Specific dates withheld because my brother can't remember my mom's birthday.) Obviously, with a big week it's pretty easy to remember everybody.

But let's face it -- I have no idea when most of my friends celebrate their birthdays. If they live near me we'll probably go out, but if they're one of those see-you-every-year-or-so friends it's impossible to keep it all straight.

I don't hold it against my far-away buds for not calling on my bday and they don't hold it against me. But still, it'd be nice to keep track of all that. My hot new tip is to use friendster as a friend directory-- it lists everybody's bday and even puts up a little cake graphic when you're getting close. Plus, if you know me or are a famous literary agent willing to get me loads of cash, you can be my friend!

**This message not paid for by Friendster. I would, however, like to be paid.**

2 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger Amy Ruiz Fritz said...

You sure have alot of Libras in your life.

 
At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After I called my 25-yr-old brother in May to remind him to call my folks about a birthday, he called back and left a message on our answering machine: "Um, can you tell me whether you were talking about mom's or dad's birthday?" I still keep that message for potential blackmail purposes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home