Monday, March 06, 2006

Where Am I?

In case you haven't noticed, I haven't been posting as much lately. Why?

1. Nothing to report.

Actually, that's wrong. I went to Thailand and Cambodia last month, so obviously there's more to report there than can ever fit in a blog posting. Plus I can always report how I had a ham sandwich for lunch, how it's raining around San Francisco, how the car almost ran out of gas yesterday, how I took a sushi class on Saturday and polished it off with a 3 1/2 hour nap, how I just pulled a quad at Kezar Stadium a half hour ago. But how much of that do you really care about? More importantly, how much do I really care about?

It just doesn't seem worth the time these days. Then again, what is worth the time? What are you readers coming here for? Chances are, you know me and want to see what's up, or you've stumbled across this site and dig my style. Either way, there aren't many of you out there -- I'm watching. It's hard to get the bear dancing for a small show.

2. Laziness.

Kind of. But not really. Most of this blog is written in those passing moments of work. Those moments are still there, but now I find myself doing other stuff. Besides, I'm not a lazy person. I just don't care all that much.

See? I'm bored while blogging this. We're not getting anywhere and I'm just rambling!

Mull this over and tell me what you think, doctor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home