Sunday, May 21, 2006

Cool Runnings - Bay to Breakers 2006

Feel the rhythm! Team Jamaica before da race. We were so confident of gold we gave everybody else a half-hour start.

Rocketing through SOMA - jus follow da flag!

My power comes from da locks!


Our intrepid photographer.


I got really mad at these women for A) being out of the house B) not covering themselves head to toe in black.


Coach Dave/John Candy provided a winning strategy for the Hayes Street hill. Drink more beer=lighten de load!


Ran into Tyler, aka the one of the dudes who won the Amazing Race last week, aka the main reason I wasn't picked to be on the Amazing Race cuz two cool dudes from SF had just won it and nobody wants to see that two seasons in a row.

Me nah one for hold de grudge - he did some nice work on the bobsled keg stand!

As did I.

As did Dave. And like ten other people; you get the idea.


End of race boogie!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As always, Stew and the Mrs. find a way to be cooler and better dressed on the weekend than Gibbo and his.

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss the days of almost daily updates. I need to feed my internet addiction, and you aren't helping.

When are you dropping by this part of the world?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home