Friday, February 04, 2005

Super Gambling

The Super Bowl is upon us, and I am in for the following numbers in the office pool:

Patriots 7 Eagles 1
Patriots 2 Eagles 2
Patriots 3 Eagles 3
Patriots 0 Eagles 6
Patriots 6 Eagles 4 (my best selection)

I really have no idea if any of these are gonna pay off, as the Super Bowl is never a boring score a la 14-7 or 21-14. I did check out a cool website, however, which says that my odds with winner 6 and loser 4 offers an 8.5% chance of winning. Seeing as the Patriots are gonna win this one by about 300 points, I'm hoping that my last number there will be a winner.

Statistics info here.

By the way, if you're not betting on the game you really should. It makes even the most pointless blowout far more exciting.

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM SO GOING TO WIN! THAT MONEY IS MINE! HAHAHA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home